• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I animate with Shapes In Animate CC?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am pretty new to Adobe Animate, and I have a question. This photo that I have sent isn't completed at all. But I was wondering, Is there a way to animate the shapes that I put together to create this little girl character?  How can I make her eyes blink, lip synch(when the time Is right for me to create the mouth and lips) etc. Thank you for your time and help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using animate, you can't completely control the pixels in a bitmap.  but animate can convert that bitmap to a vector and can control the vector's pixels including eye blinking an lip sync'g.

to start, create a new movieclip or graphic, drag the bitmap to the stage and click modify > bitmap > trace bitmap.  you can experiment with the settings, by using the undo (ctrl-z) to undo and then change settings, to get what you want.

from there you'll want to select and distribute the various body parts to different layers so they can each be controlled.   and you'll probably want to create a new symbol (movieclip or graphic) for the contents of each layer.

here's a lip sync tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/how-to/auto-lip-sync-animation.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines