• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download a copy of Adobe Flash CS5 (Trial)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I need a (working) digital link to download Flash CS5 I need that version for a project I have.  I am ok with using a trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

legal trials (or any other version of cs5) are no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a manifest creator to you know of any from Adobe? The one that I knew of worked with flash cs5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, the current (and available as a trial) animate can create manifests for android and ios like cs5 did (but does a better job).

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

there are strict limits (i think it's now 1 week) on the duration of the trial.  after that you will be billed.  otoh, you can subscribe by the month if you need more than 1 week's usage and less than a few months usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's for an LMS. I have creative cloud but just not signed I to that account now. How do I do it using animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

create an ios or android project and publish.  use the file>publish settings>player settings(wrench icon) air settings mobile panel to edit your manifest.

Screenshot - 8_25_2020 , 6_32_20 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines