Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I record my pen strokes?

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Animate Forum 

I want to create a 'Whiteboard' style animation where the picture is drawn as I speak. Can I record my pen stylus strokes in animate while I draw? Then afterwards adjust timing, frames, layers etc. 

There is a post in the forum from 2011 which includes writing code which I really don't want to do. Is there one button, plug-in or does the function exist in a different Adobe Program? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Tom 

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could record your pen strokes and audio naration in a screen capture tool (eg, tinytakes) and dispay that in a video player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kglad ... If I use a screen recorder can I store each brush stroke as a vector? I'd like the brush strokes saved as vectors so I can work with them later.

Tom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines