• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I remove an Adobe web font from Animate?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I remove an Adobe web font from Animate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Hi sanhllm

Select any text on the stage, but not in the Adobe web font you intend to remove, then select the Add Web Font button

Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 15.35.08.png

right from Font Family dropdown menu and select here Adobe Fonts. This opens up the Add Adobe Fonts dialogue.

Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 15.31.44.png

Switch to Selected Fonts (patience, it might take some time before the font listings appear). In this example the font Myriad Pro SemiExtended will be the one to be removed. Note that this font is the only one highlighted in blue (the others are in use and can't b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sanhllm

Select any text on the stage, but not in the Adobe web font you intend to remove, then select the Add Web Font button

Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 15.35.08.png

right from Font Family dropdown menu and select here Adobe Fonts. This opens up the Add Adobe Fonts dialogue.

Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 15.31.44.png

Switch to Selected Fonts (patience, it might take some time before the font listings appear). In this example the font Myriad Pro SemiExtended will be the one to be removed. Note that this font is the only one highlighted in blue (the others are in use and can't be removed in this situation). One click on that box will remove the font from both, here Selected Fonts and from your Font Family dropdown menu.

That's it

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much. I'm just learning Animate from a Lynda.com tutorial. Things were going great until I was instructed to change a text item from static to dynamic, then choose a web front from Adobe Fonts. I could no longer test in a browser, and my font menu would freeze, not show the list of fonts. Not sure what happened but now I can start again. Thanks Klaus!!

Sandy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines