• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I activate Flash CS6 from Prodesigntools?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have downloaded Adobe Flash CS6 from prodesigntools, and I'm wondering how I can activate it. When I open up the installer im given the options of inputting a serial number (which I don't have) strating my subscription, or installing a trial version. I have no idea what I should do since I don't have a serial number, I obviously don't want to use the trial version, and I'm not sure what starting a subscription would do. I currently have a subscription for Adobe Animate CC if that means anything. If anyone can help em out here, please do!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

activation requires a serial number.

your animate subscription allows you to install older versions (of animate), but only back two major versions.  because the current version is 21, you can only install versions 20 and 19 using the cc desktop app.

otoh, you can probably install  the cs6 trail.  restart your computer and the trial will probably be taken-over by the cc desktop app.  ie, it will be part of your subscription, i believe.  it's worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

activation requires a serial number.

your animate subscription allows you to install older versions (of animate), but only back two major versions.  because the current version is 21, you can only install versions 20 and 19 using the cc desktop app.

otoh, you can probably install  the cs6 trail.  restart your computer and the trial will probably be taken-over by the cc desktop app.  ie, it will be part of your subscription, i believe.  it's worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lright, I'll give it a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give follow-up after restarting your computer.  (you can check your cc desktop app to see if cs6 is listed as an installed app:

kglad_0-1618599935324.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked

JunkSplash_0-1618606945628.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I've run into one issue, even though it's in my Creative Cloud, it's still the trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind I was an idiot and forgot to link the progran tomyAdobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

great.  glad to hear it worked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines