Highlighted

how do i bring a layer backward or forward?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a background layer and a character layer but the character layer is under the background layer and I don't know how to reverse it. The character won't appear since he's under the background.

You should be able to just drag the character layer above the background layer.

To do so click and hold near the layer icon and layer name. Then drag to the desired position in the layer stack.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do i bring a layer backward or forward?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a background layer and a character layer but the character layer is under the background layer and I don't know how to reverse it. The character won't appear since he's under the background.

To do so click and hold near the layer icon and layer name. Then drag to the desired position in the layer stack.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0
Guide ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, it's that easy? thanks for explaining, i'm getting better at using this program now (even though i've had it for over 1 year already)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0