Highlighted

How do I convert animate canvas HTML5 to .exe or make it can play offline?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My HTML5 project contain MP4 video component with sound and simple picture button.

I tried to use Node JS to pack my HTML5 to 32 and 64 bit exe but sound of the mp4 doesn't work
I tried to drag and drop Node webkit to my HTML5 directory and play the HTML5 via Node.exe but sound of the mp4 doesn't work.

I tried to use electron to make package.json and pack the file but it said error "cjs.Bitmap is not a constructor".

Is there any simple way to make HTML5 that publish form adobe animate can play offline?
I just want it to "click and play" I'm ok if it will be a bunch of folder or large file size when send to people.

Thank you for reading.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I convert animate canvas HTML5 to .exe or make it can play offline?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My HTML5 project contain MP4 video component with sound and simple picture button.

I tried to use Node JS to pack my HTML5 to 32 and 64 bit exe but sound of the mp4 doesn't work
I tried to drag and drop Node webkit to my HTML5 directory and play the HTML5 via Node.exe but sound of the mp4 doesn't work.

I tried to use electron to make package.json and pack the file but it said error "cjs.Bitmap is not a constructor".

Is there any simple way to make HTML5 that publish form adobe animate can play offline?
I just want it to "click and play" I'm ok if it will be a bunch of folder or large file size when send to people.

Thank you for reading.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The reason stuff do not play off line is because of browser security. If you set a localHost you should be able to play it off line.

A way to set the localHosty is it to make a batch file (windows) and if you have node.js install it should work.

When you play from ANCC a localHost is created. This is why it works. If you try the file locally opening it directly from a folder it will not work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You can also turn you HTML5 content into a Windows application using Cordova.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

below is the bat file I came up with. Note that the folders are what I have so you need to use your own. Then I made an html file to point to a link if that makes sense. 

When you run the batch file you can see the server is started.

clipboard_image_0.png

Batch file

@each off
M:
cd TESTING
node index.js
start http://localhost:3000/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0