• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I force a GIF (Using "Export Animated GIF") to retain the determined frame rate?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that every time I export a GIF, it is always slower?

Is there any way to force the GIF to retain the determined frame rate from the "fps" in the timeline?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big is your GIF (width & height)? I often find it's the opposite - once exported, the resulting GIF plays a little faster. 

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for an animation tool where I can export an animation and completely lock down, fix, and have no exceptions or changes occur to the frame rate of my animation for GIFs. Is Adobe Animate the proper animation tool for this task?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No answers yet to this issue?!?! I have the same problem, movie frame rate is 88fps and gif is SO much slower once that is exported....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally I had to use these types of things:

https://ezgif.com/maker

https://gifmaker.org/

Export your frames as images and import them into these tools. These free online tools are more flexible than Adobe Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest reporting this issue to the team directly using this link http://adobe.ly/1Ov9omX

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines