• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my Wacom tablet to work with Animate?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just got a Wacom Tablet (Model: One By Wacom) and I have the drivers installed... But how do I setup it up with animate so I can draw easily. To specify, the pen has two buttons for hot keys I think. But they don't seem to do anything yet. Any chances of anybody knowing how to setup hot keys?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Have you downloaded the Wacom Desktop Center application? It usually comes with the drivers. Look in your applications folder. Open that up and you'll be able to adjust settings and hot keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Ok cool - sorry I didn't respond with the link - glad you found it. I usually just google "wacom+drivers+support" to find a link directly to the page as opposed to sifting through their site from the homepage.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you downloaded the Wacom Desktop Center application? It usually comes with the drivers. Look in your applications folder. Open that up and you'll be able to adjust settings and hot keys.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have the link please? Do I just go to the Wacom AU site or do I go to a particular site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok never mind I found the application. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok cool - sorry I didn't respond with the link - glad you found it. I usually just google "wacom+drivers+support" to find a link directly to the page as opposed to sifting through their site from the homepage.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines