Highlighted

how do i listen to sound without restarting the whole video

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i add in a layer which contains a sound file and it works. but then when i play the sound from anywhere else besides the begining, i cant hear anything. im trying to sync movement with sound and i cant do that, please someone help.

Click anywhere on the sound layer. Then go to the properties panel and change the sync setting to "Stream".

Topics

Error, How to, Product issue, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do i listen to sound without restarting the whole video

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i add in a layer which contains a sound file and it works. but then when i play the sound from anywhere else besides the begining, i cant hear anything. im trying to sync movement with sound and i cant do that, please someone help.

Click anywhere on the sound layer. Then go to the properties panel and change the sync setting to "Stream".

Topics

Error, How to, Product issue, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines