Highlighted

How do you create a facial mask?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this character looping in a symbol, and I want to create a face mask that changes when I want to. Is there a way to make this happen, anything with frame picker?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you create a facial mask?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this character looping in a symbol, and I want to create a face mask that changes when I want to. Is there a way to make this happen, anything with frame picker?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Face mask? Can you explain in more detail? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JosephLabrecque,

one of your tutorials (2d character animation) has a broken link.  i don't know if you can do anything about it but this thread pointed out the problem, https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/can-t-access-tutorial/td-p/11453281?page=1

p.s. nice update to your pic!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0