Highlighted

How do you effectively speed up a completed video?

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've completed an animated video at 24 FPS but realised that it's rather slow. The quality is fine, the story just drags out a little so I need to quicken the pace. 

I could remove frames to shorten the duration but I don't want to alter the music I made, which is designed to hit certain beats in the video. 

I tried accelerating the pace using fast-forward features in After Effects and Premiere but some of the animations look a bit jittery as a result. 

Is there any way the video speed can be increased while maintaining its smoothness? 

Thanks in advance 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you effectively speed up a completed video?

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've completed an animated video at 24 FPS but realised that it's rather slow. The quality is fine, the story just drags out a little so I need to quicken the pace. 

I could remove frames to shorten the duration but I don't want to alter the music I made, which is designed to hit certain beats in the video. 

I tried accelerating the pace using fast-forward features in After Effects and Premiere but some of the animations look a bit jittery as a result. 

Is there any way the video speed can be increased while maintaining its smoothness? 

Thanks in advance 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?