Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you load CreateJS as a local file

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was wondering if I could get some help on this subject. I have been following the practice of validating HTML5 ads before submitting them to Google. There is always a request for the JS to be local not remote with no external URL. This week when I attempted to publish my HTML 5 ad, the JS would only give me a URL as a source as follows <script src="https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js"></script> I need this to be as previously. <script src="libs/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script> Here is a screenshot of my publish settings

Screenshot 2019-03-06 05.53.57.png

I have contacted support and they said it was an issue with the code, this was 18 hours ago and still no result.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil

I've explained some of the options and settings you are after in this post: facebook playable ads

I know you are not looking for Facebook but this is valid for you as well.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Klaus, that is something Support could not tell me. Once explained I understand.

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines