• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you publish webgl vr to your website?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made a little project using webgl vr template in Adobe Animte and trying to publish it to my website.

But not sure how it works because when I publish, it creates bunch of files zipped. 

There is no tutorial how to publish. 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone give you an answer, or did you find out? I am having same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It's because you need a server. When you run the content from Animate it automatically creates one for you.

Please see this answer:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/my-animation-doesn-t-work-when-saved-or-opened-in...

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both. It just seems like for Adobe Captivate that there are tutorials that are available where people upload their content to S3 buckets with AWS and it straightforward works, when you make the assets public. I do the same process and it just won't work. The doc you referenced for Phaser refers to a local test environment setup. But is there a way to actually launch these in a public way without advanced technica knowledge. Any easier workflow? It seems like the only videos for this out there are regarding Adobe Captivate and Unity 3D, those all worked fine and easy with the S3 buckets, no tricky additional steps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Netlify?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/need-help-update-from-swf-files-to-html-files/m-p...

You just have to drag and drop a folder containing your files and your website will be online in a matter of seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whoa that worked like a charm! Wow. Netlify! Thank you thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! I'm glad it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines