• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you transform a motion path

Enthusiast ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this for years and suddenly I can't get the path to bend. I want the object to move in a slight arc but I cannot get the dotted line to budge. It will only move the andtire path in a streight line. What have I forgotten?

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

I finally was able to get the seletion tool to act right. What I needed to do was close down the program and open it up again. I shut it down last night when I couldn't go any further. This morning I began working on it again and it worked just fine! So, as it wasn't that I couldn't remember, it was because the program couldn't remember until it had a nap!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select the Pen Tool first?

Animate-pen-tool.jpg

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Anissa but the pen tool doesn't work. When I approach the dotted line it says that the pen tool cannot be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally was able to get the seletion tool to act right. What I needed to do was close down the program and open it up again. I shut it down last night when I couldn't go any further. This morning I began working on it again and it worked just fine! So, as it wasn't that I couldn't remember, it was because the program couldn't remember until it had a nap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you did have a Motion tween and a dotted line, it would have been the Selection Tool that would let you bend the line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines