Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you zoom in like in Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I work a lot with programs like Maya and Photoshop. Both programs have a hotkey when held down you can easily zoom in and adjust size where you specify with your cursor. 

In Photoshop, if you holw down ALT and scroll with the wheel you can zoom into things easily. It is essential to work. I just got into animate because i intend to create some 2d animations. BUT i cannot find anywhere the zoom hotkey. There should be a key like in photoshop that if held down you can zoom with the wheel , no? 

It feels so awkward and time consuming to adjust the zoom ratio on top by typing 50% or 120% etc...  There must be a hotkey for this no? Z is for zooming, but its not good because you cant control the amount with the wheel. It just set to preset amount, it feels uncomfortable...

OMG i wish i could delete this post. Never mind, i fixed it lol. I resetted the program settings and what do you know, its CTRL + scroll lol what an idiot i am sorry guys

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/animate-keyboard-shortcuts.html

Mac: Command and + zoom in

Mac: Command and - zoom out 

Mac: Spacebar and mouse to click and drag around stage

Windows: Ctrl and + zoom in

Windows:Ctrl and - zoom out 

Mac: Spacebar and mouse to click and drag around stage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines