• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How share a VR 360 Animate file?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have recently created a video file witht the VR 360 mode of Adobe Animate CC 2020.

I want to share it posting in networks as Youtube or Facebook.

The only method I have found is using the  360 Video Metadata app aplied on a mp4 video file I export from Animate. It does not work.

I can see and scroll the file when I make a webgl on Control > Try scene. But that is the only way to see and play the file.

What can I do? thank you.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VR in Animate (beta) is intented to produce interactive VR and not video-based VR. I wonder whether repurposing your assets in Premiere Pro using the video VR tools might be something to look at in this case? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you mean that Adobe gives the possibility of create VR file but do not the way to export it to share?

I work on After Effects too. Do you think I can make an interactive VR file on AAEE using the assets from Animate?

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That isn't my meaning at all. You publish VR for the web from Animate - not for video. Two entirely different platforms and purposes is what I am saying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines