• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add dom container to custom html template.

Participant ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Animate HTML5 with a custom HTML template. In the Animate publish settings I have 'Make Responsive by Width' and 'Scale to Fill Visible Area (Stretch to Fit)' checked.

I want to add an underlay container (under the canvas), and have it treated the same as the dom_overlay_container.

This is the code I have for the canvas div:

<div id="$ANIM_CONTAINER_ID" style="position: absolute; background-color:transparent;      width:$WTpx; height:$HTpx;z-index: 3">
     <div id="dom_underlay_container" style="pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; width:$WTpx;      height:$HTpx; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; display: $CANVAS_DISP;">
     <iframe id="iframe2D" src='grid/grid12.html' width='0' height='0' style="float: left"></iframe>
     </div>
     <canvas id="$CANVAS_ID" width="$WT" height="$HT" style="position: absolute; display:   $CANVAS_DISP; background-color:transparent;"></canvas>
     <div id="dom_overlay_container" style="pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; width:$WTpx;    height:$HTpx; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; display: $CANVAS_DISP;">
     </div>
     </div>

What changes do I have to make in the custom HTML or Animate so the underlay container is treated the same as the overlay container?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your generated HTML, there's a line something like:

AdobeAn.makeResponsive(true,'width',true,1,[canvas,anim_container,dom_overlay_container]);

Try adding your custom container to the array in the last argument. The variables passed into this array are set earlier in the code, so you'll have to do something like:

AdobeAn.makeResponsive(true,'width',true,1,[canvas,anim_container,dom_overlay_container,document.getElementById("my_underlay_container")]);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks ClayUUID,

That answer is acceptable, there were a couple of other adjustments in the HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines