• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to animate paths in animate cc without morph?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to animate paths in animate cc as I animate in after effects

After effects recognizes all points in the path. I can animate the position of each point that the after will interpolate that point with itself.

Adobe Animate CC does not. The tween shape makes a morph. Interpolates points with close points. This is not what I want.

I need to force a recognition of each point with shape hints. But it still gives several problems: Extra points are created, some shape hints are not recognized ...

Is there no kind of motion tween for points on a path?

Thank you for understanding!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.  use a shape tween with shape hints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't bother with shape tweening in Animate. Shape tweens have been broken for as long as this program has existed. Shape interpolation is utterly inferior to the shape interpolation in After Effects and is one of the reasons I gave up on the program and switched to After Effects with plugins for all my animation work. Animate seems to still be built on the same ancient core and Adobe just keep trying to cram features into it rather than rebuild it. Its a real shame because if they just merged some of the functionality of After Effects and Animate together it could be a great program. Right now it's 2 separate programs that don't quite do the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines