Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to bring stagewebview behind all the objects in the screen

Participant ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends,

Greetings! iam creating an app using stagewebview, I can load my html file in stagewebview. After loading stagewebview, all the objects (movie clips, comboboxes and other objects in the screen are going behind the stagewebview. I tried with setchildindex also its not working. please help me to solve this.;; I want my stagewebview behind all other objects..

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Abdul Rahim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Hi.

The StageWebView class is not a display object.

The StageWebView class is NOT a display object and cannot be added to the Flash display list. Instead you display a StageWebView object by attaching it directly to a stage using the stage property. The StageWebView instance attached to a stage is displayed on top of any Flash display objects. You control the size and position of the rendering area with the viewPort property. There is no way to control the depth ordering of different StageWebView

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

The StageWebView class is not a display object.

The StageWebView class is NOT a display object and cannot be added to the Flash display list. Instead you display a StageWebView object by attaching it directly to a stage using the stage property. The StageWebView instance attached to a stage is displayed on top of any Flash display objects. You control the size and position of the rendering area with the viewPort property. There is no way to control the depth ordering of different StageWebView objects. Overlapping two instances is not recommended.

StageWebView - Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3 ) API Reference

But if you really need to do this, you can try this trick/workaround here:
Put something on top of the stagewebview

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines