• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the colors in a gradient, or create a custom one.

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the life of me, I cannot figure this out, I've searched to see if anyone else is having this same problem and It seems like I'm the only one.

In the 2020 version, this was extremely easy, I'd just tap one of the default gradients and edit it from there. But now I see no place for me to do that. This is leaving me with the default block colors and it is extremely limiting.

gthfhfh.PNG

Usually, I'd insert something like this and then be able to change it, but after the update, it looks like I'm stuck with using these defaults, and changing the colors isn't an option.
Is there a panel I'm missing? Even with the gradient transform tool, all I can do is move the gradient around, changing the colors just seems like it was a feature removed for no apparent reason.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, open the color panel.

select the gradient and check the color panel (window>color).  if it's not obvious how to edit, repost.

p.s.  there are lots of panels available that are not showing in your screenshot.  check window to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I was looking everywhere for an answer, and it was hidden beneath my nose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines