• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Adobe Flash Professional CS2 for free?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need Flash. I really, really want to make animations. But the problem is that I cannot pay for it. Anyone know how I can get it for free??? I really need it. And I don't want to get a virus from a different website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such thing as Adobe Flash Professional CS2 has never even existed.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually, there was an adobe cs2 suite that included flash cs2.  and for a while, adobe even offered a version of cs2 that needed no server-activation for licensed users that many interpreted as adobe offering the cs2 suite for free for everyone (probably because no license/serial no. check was done prior to download).

regardless, that isn't happening anymore so any free flash versions (cs2 or otherwise) are illegal and not offered by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mehdiMaster : Various "free" older versions of Flash float around on the web, but they are illegal and most are riddles with viruses and other malware.

If you really want to animate and lack the monetary funds to purchase commercial animation software, why not download OpenToonz and/or Krita? OpenToonz features vector and bitmap animation, tweening, animation curves, a full nodal compositor, particle effects, and much more. It is used in feature animation, and powerful. And most surprisingly completely free.

Krita (also free) has a nice frame-by-frame animation timeline, and can be used together with OpenToonz. Excellent drawing and painting tools.

Other free options are Pencil2D and Synfig.

And the latest version of Blender has quite nice 2d animation drawing tools as well, and brilliant 2d puppet rigging tools. Then combined with its excellent 3d animation tools - well, no need for an older version of Flash.

The range of free options for budding 2d animators is amazing nowadays. And free software like OpenToonz is actually more powerful and feature-rich than even the latest Animate CC for 2d animation.

Anyway, lack of money is no excuse anymore for anyone who wants to learn to animate using all those free and open source alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines