• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to hide/ show symbols on the made stage or scene

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i need help in adobe animate I created a created a symbol called human with in that human symbol, human i created layers of all different parts the head torso etc... so they is a layer i made for front and back arms I turned off the eye for the front arms so that when import my human symbol to the main stage, front arms wont show but sadly the front arms are showing someone told me i can hide these arms you using the alpha option if it is a graphic but i dont know where to find the option called Alpha in adobe animate Can any help if someone knows this solution on how to hide some layers within a symbol when imported on stage thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

If things are on separate layers, just right-click on the layer and choose Guide from the context menu. These layers will not be visible on the outer timeline.

You can give this function a shortcut if you need to use it more frequently.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines