• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make a smooth animation in Adobe Animate?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! You may think my question is stupid, but I'm new to this program. In fact, I need an animation just to insert it into the site (Transitions, animated buttons, animated sliders).

And I need the most smooth animation. Using the keys in the timeline - I can not make a smooth animation. Maybe there are some special tools in Adobe Animat that simplify the work with the smoothness of the animation?

And please, if it's not difficult for you and have time, can you recommend courses on Adobe Animat? Even those for which it is necessary to pay?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

When you say "keys in the timeline", do you mean keyframes?

Is the animation HTML5 Canvas? If it is you should use a Classic Tween, not Motion Tween, and just choose one of the preset ease settings. Don't do a custom ease.

You also could set the frame rate to a higher value. The default is 24 frames per second, try higher values.

Are you able to upload your file somewhere, so that we can see how smooth you made it so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "keys in the timeline", do you mean keyframes?

Is the animation HTML5 Canvas? If it is you should use a Classic Tween, not Motion Tween, and just choose one of the preset ease settings. Don't do a custom ease.

You also could set the frame rate to a higher value. The default is 24 frames per second, try higher values.

Are you able to upload your file somewhere, so that we can see how smooth you made it so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not answered.

When I move a simple vector from left to right(classic tween, no ease), it's not smooth. It stutters.The slower the movieclip moves, the worse it is.

I've tried many things. Increasing the fps doesn't help. Only thing what 'helps' is increasing the speed of the movieclip. But it's not a rocket, it's a plane.

I hope Adobe solves this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in case anybody else runs across this thread, see this, Re: Choppy / Blurry tweens - Adobe Support Community - 11739251

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines