• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make an anime

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which program and how can I make a 5 minute anime on these programs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

That's a really broad question. Short answer is storyboard it, so you know what happens in each shot. Draw your characters in Animate. Animate them. Output to desired format.

The long answer is more like something you'd need to take a class or watch a bunch of videos to learn.

Here's a link to free tutorials from Adobe Animate:  Animate CC tutorials. You might also want to check out Lynda.com.

If you have specific questions once you get started, you can post them here in the Animate CC Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Responding on a 5 year old thread about responding on a 5 year old thread. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve done simple animation before awhile ago and forgot a couple things and searched community thread for a video and got caught reading lol

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howard Wimshurst has some great tutorials for anime-style animaton: Tutorials- learn Adobe Flash animation for free - Animator Guild

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

This needs to be a process.

Most of the animations in Europe's Americas depend on individual abilities,

Animation requires a wealth of knowledge and skill.

Japanese animation is not,A small number of people grasp the overall situation,

The work is divided into many steps, and then the workload is all made by the basic workers.

Because the simple work after division of labor, even without the knowledge of anime can do, but very hard.

There are also flash or ANCC tools with no details set.So the steps to quote Japanese animation are very heavy.

Write a script that

Draw a story,

Draw characters, scenes, items.

Then follow the storyboard, and the characters, and then draw the lens.

And then draw the original picture according to the lens.

Then the animation is drawn.

The last fill color.

Use post-software to perform special effects processing and editing after making it.

Each process will have a different theory from that of Europe and the United States.

Is Japan's unique animation theory.

I also tried some Japanese-style animations,

Tools are very difficult to use in ANCC,

A lot of work.

No rendering and effects tools.

And there's the performance problem.

Most of the Japanese animation software is only hundred MB.But the production is smooth.

And ANCC a little longer, it will not respond.

So about quality, I can only say that the quality of Japanese animation cannot be achieved,

Unless you add special effects tools.

Too much work,Unless the ANCC tool is set in detail and is more user-friendly.

菲罗1.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asking how to create this in such a broad manner is like asking a bunch of carpenters how to build a house. And then after using a few basic tools you start telling them the hammer is too difficult to use.

Hard to know where to begin to help you. We could point you to decades of online tutorials and published books to help you learn the program backwards and forwards, but then there's the artistic creative side that would involve some kind of art education and the development of drawing skills.

Then there's the world of animation - an entirely different set of skills.

If ultimately you're having trouble with the tools in Animate, then maybe your problem is not the creation side of developing an Anime style visual story but rather your level of comfort with Animate CC.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate is an Adobe software you could probably use for anything but it does have some limits I mean it's not Daz 3d or anything like Moho.

To make an Anime Animation or Anime Style Animation I suggest drawing your characters in Photoshop to get the quality you want most.

Then import your drawing into Animation once you've finished that up start animating!

This will take some time Anime is not something you can just do overnight (Unless you stay up a long time)  But still it will take time. 

If you are not experienced in adobe animate then yes the animations will turn out weird and not smooth

Make sure to make a keyframe for every pose/Movement/anything you do To help you with this you can turn on the onion skin to see and help.

If you cannot do this or it's too hard then Go research Moho anime studio or Maya which is what Disney uses to animate. I hope you find good software!

P.s Get a digital drawing pad before trying this! it will HELP ALOT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this thread is 2 1/2 years old.  if the op hasn't figured it out by now, they've moved on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines