• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make an anime

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which program and how can I make a 5 minute anime on these programs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

That's a really broad question. Short answer is storyboard it, so you know what happens in each shot. Draw your characters in Animate. Animate them. Output to desired format.

The long answer is more like something you'd need to take a class or watch a bunch of videos to learn.

Here's a link to free tutorials from Adobe Animate:  Animate CC tutorials. You might also want to check out Lynda.com.

If you have specific questions once you get started, you can post them here in the Animate CC Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you making a video?  an interactive animation?  something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are making a regular anime show, what do you mean by interactive animation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if by a regular anime show you mean a video, check premiere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And How would I do it in that program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you want to learn adobe program like premiere, google tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind helping me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help you with what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Animate CC - Home​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I make a Japanese quality anime in animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what you're asking (or maybe i am but can't grasp your expectations), but for any general knowledge question, use google to search.

for specific issues, the adobe forums can be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dam, hes in for a journey 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a really broad question. Short answer is storyboard it, so you know what happens in each shot. Draw your characters in Animate. Animate them. Output to desired format.

The long answer is more like something you'd need to take a class or watch a bunch of videos to learn.

Here's a link to free tutorials from Adobe Animate:  Animate CC tutorials. You might also want to check out Lynda.com.

If you have specific questions once you get started, you can post them here in the Animate CC Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I story board it, and how do i draw a complex character in animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A storyboard is a like a rough draft. You can draw it on paper. It's not required, but it'll help you figure out your shots. Do you have a script?

Complexity in your character depends on what you want it to. If you're just starting out, I'd recommend making it as basic as possible. You could make it Speed Racer-style with still images animated using camera moves with the Animate's new virtual camera Use the virtual camera in Animate CC.

Add complexity by syncing your audio to mouth positions using the new Frame Picker Create symbol instances in Animate CC (scroll down to Frame Picker).

There's a lot more you can do, but you could do a short animation with just these basics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not yet but very soon, but the gist is we are all elements, nitrogen, oxygen, and boron and we go around helping people with our powers which correspond to our elements, and fight a boss, and explain periodic trends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating Japanese quality cartoons require a large amount of effort, knowing how to use adobe animate is not enough to satisfy what I assume to be your expectations. Although I am not entirely proficient in using Adobe animate, I personally don't believe the style of the software can properly mimic the style of anime.

however, I did my research and looked up another artist who created animations that is somewhat equivalent to high-level anime quality. This artist used the following software to create a 1-minute video:

Adobe Photoshop

Manga Studio

3ds Max

After Effects

FL Studio Mobile

for further references, you can see the film trailer that he posted on youtube. I hope this was helpful.

Compiled Memories Vol. 1 (feat. Ib; Witch's House; Mad Father) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The person you're responding to hasn't even logged in in over a year. I'm pretty sure he's either finished or given up on his project by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has not been answered definitively since. Animators have been increasing due to the popularity of the eastern cartoons as well, therefore many more may have the same curiosities. My intention from the beginning was to answer this question in case anyone has the same question in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i get that but he was looking for a personal trainer, if not just have you make it for him. I respect your intentions/effort

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just bumped this nearly three year old thread for no good reason... why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines