• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make animated video 2d ? which technique to use

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i just start thinking  of make a animate video in adobe animate.. but im confused

i just want make it 2d

but dont  know how to start there is many terms i dont know what is mean like : frame by frame animation  - keyframe animation - tween  - Skeletal animation - mesh animation

i just want to make 2d animation which method i should use ? or  should i mix some of them while work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

And because you are asking for examples/manuals for frame-by-frame animations, this page Frame-by-frame animation with Animate CC might be good for you. It contains also a chapter about Onion Skinning which is an essential work method in frame-by-frame techniques.

Consider, on all pages of this kind you find at the very bottom (scroll down) a function/link called Change Region. Here I hope you find a version of your language.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

To the question: "which technique to use"

The answer that I'd give is: Flash/Animate is most famous and best suited for digital cutout animation using Graphic Symbols and Classic Tweens.

You can also do frame-by-frame.

As to what these terms mean... well... there are a lot of books, articles and materials on the matter in the bookshops and online.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any video examples on how the rsults of 

cutout animation using Graphic Symbols and Classic Tweens.

and

frame-by-frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And because you are asking for examples/manuals for frame-by-frame animations, this page Frame-by-frame animation with Animate CC might be good for you. It contains also a chapter about Onion Skinning which is an essential work method in frame-by-frame techniques.

Consider, on all pages of this kind you find at the very bottom (scroll down) a function/link called Change Region. Here I hope you find a version of your language.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if the visual glossary might be a good starting point? Basic terms and tasks with visual dictionary in Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, in order for you to produce a perfect 2D video, you may use the LightMV video maker to do it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines