• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to present 360 gif?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I finished a 360VR animation in ANIMATE CC. It works fine in VR view. When I publish it, the website is blank and the address is local. If I want to take it to another computer, what address and what files should I take to that computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

quany95255037  wrote

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like GIF to me because it loops seamlessly. Audience can  drag it around. 

GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a bitmap image file format, created in 1987, that supports losslessly-compressed 256-color images and primitive frame-based animation. It is not a generic term for "seamlessly looping video without sound", despite what the internet may have lead you to believe.

Fortunately we already have a generic term for video files: "Videos".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

save your fla to a new directory.  publish to that directory.

all the files/folders in that directory, except the fla, need to uploaded to your website and/or transferred to another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I publish it and open the html file. However, it's all blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused as to your specification of "gif" in the title. GIF files are entirely different from Animate's VR stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kids these days call all forms of video a GIF, apparently. I blame reddit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not so sure what exactly I should call it. Maybe webgl?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like GIF to me because it loops seamlessly. Audience can  drag it around. However, when a VR video ends, it goes back to the starting pointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

quany95255037  wrote

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like GIF to me because it loops seamlessly. Audience can  drag it around. 

GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a bitmap image file format, created in 1987, that supports losslessly-compressed 256-color images and primitive frame-based animation. It is not a generic term for "seamlessly looping video without sound", despite what the internet may have lead you to believe.

Fortunately we already have a generic term for video files: "Videos".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines