Highlighted

How to set mask for TextInput?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some "TextInput components" are in any movieclip, and this movieclip is masked by some movieclip.

In HTML5 product, these "TextInput components" becomes "Input" tagging elements.

Sometimes some "Input" elements are in masking area, and some "Input" elements are out of masking area.

How can I hide "Input" elements that are out of masking area?

In flash, it's so easy, but in HTML5, I don't know how to make masking source for "Input" elements.

Who has a solution? Or it's not possible?

I think of using one input field and pass value, but to fix huge huge files, (or to give it up) I'm searching the EASY solution.

Please, help me. I miss Actionscript, very much...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to set mask for TextInput?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some "TextInput components" are in any movieclip, and this movieclip is masked by some movieclip.

In HTML5 product, these "TextInput components" becomes "Input" tagging elements.

Sometimes some "Input" elements are in masking area, and some "Input" elements are out of masking area.

How can I hide "Input" elements that are out of masking area?

In flash, it's so easy, but in HTML5, I don't know how to make masking source for "Input" elements.

Who has a solution? Or it's not possible?

I think of using one input field and pass value, but to fix huge huge files, (or to give it up) I'm searching the EASY solution.

Please, help me. I miss Actionscript, very much...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this.textfield.visible = false; // hides  make sure this is the correct scope.

If you use in the first frame the code below

var root = this;

then you can use:

root.textfield.visible = false;

Then when you want to show them use:

root.textfield.visible = true;

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't mask any Canvas components, because they're not rendered to the canvas. They float above it in the browser DOM.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply. Maybe I've to start plan B...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2019 0