Highlighted

How to start my project, basic advice needed

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello nice girls and guys,

I need a little help: I want to create sort of interactive photos, capture a horizontal mouse/touchmove and jump to the appropriate time in the timeline. I tried a little with Saola Animate, but the animations won't run smoothely on every iOS device. This is an animation made from 4 bitmap images, changing opacity appropriate to event position. And this is an animation made from 50 bitmap images and simply displaying the appropriate frame. So however I want to try again with Animate CC instead of Saola. But how to start?

What should I use? Actionscript? Or a HTML5 canvas? If HTML5: Where do I have to put the code to capture touch/mouse events? In the first layer? Or "global"? If global: How do I access the timeline from the global function? 

Maybe someone could have a short look of whatvI want to achieve and then give a proposal how to start?

Thanks a lot!

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to start my project, basic advice needed

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello nice girls and guys,

I need a little help: I want to create sort of interactive photos, capture a horizontal mouse/touchmove and jump to the appropriate time in the timeline. I tried a little with Saola Animate, but the animations won't run smoothely on every iOS device. This is an animation made from 4 bitmap images, changing opacity appropriate to event position. And this is an animation made from 50 bitmap images and simply displaying the appropriate frame. So however I want to try again with Animate CC instead of Saola. But how to start?

What should I use? Actionscript? Or a HTML5 canvas? If HTML5: Where do I have to put the code to capture touch/mouse events? In the first layer? Or "global"? If global: How do I access the timeline from the global function? 

Maybe someone could have a short look of whatvI want to achieve and then give a proposal how to start?

Thanks a lot!

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?