• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to use line tool only one frame

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&sxsrf=ALeKk01PHi4kVMajkZuVcfRtZZejq-yN-A:1596823060957&s...
in section 3:40 in video they use the line tool as a guide how do i do the same in adobe animate 2020.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link is to a Google search for "share quick time movie url". Thanks, I needed a laugh today.

As for your (probable) question, this is basic functionality that is already explained many, many times on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fQue_KP2x8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The line tool in my video for example is used as a guide to correct the lower arm movement of a character. On the top layer  frame is the line tool and on the bottom layer frame  is the character and as the artist draws the line on "one frame" the line tool is one drawing and appears the artist is drawing different lines on character arm to use as a guide to fix the arm movement but the lines connect and appears to be one line drawing   . When I try to duplicate the line tool guide it creates separate lines that are not connected and when i play the animation it plays as separate lines not one unison line guide  . I hope I'm making sense . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you people using the line tool to draw guides instead of using... actual guides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines