Highlighted

HTM5 Canvas not showing up as an option

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student that does not have the html5 option when she creates a file. I have searched and tried things and I cannot seem to find anything or recreate this issue. Any ideas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by resdesign | Adobe Community Professional

Also if current version you should have the option in the open screen. If not you can choose create from template and the option should appear as below.

html template.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTM5 Canvas not showing up as an option

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student that does not have the html5 option when she creates a file. I have searched and tried things and I cannot seem to find anything or recreate this issue. Any ideas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by resdesign | Adobe Community Professional

Also if current version you should have the option in the open screen. If not you can choose create from template and the option should appear as below.

html template.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version does she have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

html template.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0