• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML 5 Clicktag

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to the HTML5 world here.  Providing HTML5 creative made with Animate CC.

Specs state "JavaScript tags not allowed".

Trying to add a Clicktag and seems like every option uses js <script>.  Am I misunderstanding the specs?

Admittedly I am in over my head and am hoping for clarification / advice.

Thanks!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try publishing the file, and then opening up the HTML file and placing the code in the HTML page?

Open the outputted html file in a text editor and paste the following code before the closing </head> tag...

<meta name="ad.size" content="width=300, height=250"> <script type='text/javascript'>var clickTag ='http://www.adroll.com';</script>

Then update the <canvas> tag with the following click event...

onclick="window.open(clickTag ,'_blank');"

You can also add cursor:pointer; to the canvas styles. The resulting <canvas> tag should look something like this...

<canvas id="canvas" width="300" height="250" style="background-color:#FFFFFF; cursor:pointer;" onclick="window.open(clickTag ,'_blank');"></canvas>

hope this helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!

I have done this - i guess my newbie question is does this type of clicktag count as a JavaScript tag?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm. I guess it does.... but not sure how else you can do it? If they said no javascript tags, did you ask them to see an example of a previous ad to see how they did it? That might help.

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much - I have put in a request for an example.

I appreciate the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need help with window.clickTag in HTML5 in adobe Animate benner 

In Instruction from client I recieve info, that all click element need to have window.clickTag and this sample code 

div id=”test” onclick="window.open(window.clickTag, '_blank')"

How to implimete in my benner ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines