Highlighted

HTML Canvas Add Managed Child use

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this line of code in my exports and was wondering what it does. I traced it back to the MovieClip class using it to addManagedChild. Does anyone know what is the advantage of addManagedChild over the regular addChild?

this.timeline.addTween(cjs.Tween.get({}).to({state:[{t:this.shape_2},{t:this.shape_1},{t:this.shape}]}).wait(1));

TOPICS
Code

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTML Canvas Add Managed Child use

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this line of code in my exports and was wondering what it does. I traced it back to the MovieClip class using it to addManagedChild. Does anyone know what is the advantage of addManagedChild over the regular addChild?

this.timeline.addTween(cjs.Tween.get({}).to({state:[{t:this.shape_2},{t:this.shape_1},{t:this.shape}]}).wait(1));

TOPICS
Code

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm not aware of this addManagedChild. It's not exposed in the documentation.

About the line of code you provided what I can tell you is that this is the way the Animate exporter translates the graphical timelines from the IDE to TweenJS code.

Hopefully someone else can give you better answers than mine.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2020 0