• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html\js file publishing issue

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Publish the FLA to HTML\JS only background color is visible in HTML. Please refer the attached file and share the solution,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. There is no file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I am not the person who originally asked this question, but it sounds like I am having a similar issue. When I preview and/or publish to html/oam the white background shows up on all of my graphic symbols. I've tried setting the background to transparent in the document as well as using action script (as suggested in other threads and support). But not working. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Let me know if you can help. See files for cfd-banner-animation-3.html here…

(files removed)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Thanks anyway. I have figured it out. Disregard the above request for assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines