I was using Animate 21.0.0
I downloaded an installed the HTML5 Audio component.
I used it for several Audio files in different projects.(5 projects total)
It worked okay but kept deleting the audio files when I published or tested the file. So I replaced them from backups. It finds the audio and plays when testing so I uploaded it to my website. It works fine.
Then I upgraded my Animate to 21.0.1.
Now the audio works when testing, but stops working when I upload it to my website.
I have created 2 project since the upgrade. Neither player can find the audio files after all files are uploaded. I hope itis not the Audio component compatibility Animate 21.0.1. But that is the only thing that has changed.
Okay, I figured it out. The audio files were in a folder named "Assets". I decided to look at the js file to see where it was looking for them on the server. Although the folder was named "Assets" as I browsed for it. Animate was writing "assets" in the js file. So locally with Windows it still found the files but when I uploaded it to my Linux server it could not find the file. Strange thing is, Animate wrote "assets" instead of "Assets" when it created the js file. I am good to go now. Just thought I would share this in case it comes up again.
Thanks for adding in the solution - always so helpful for others who might have the same problem!