Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html5 banner not sitting right

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,
I would really appreciate any help. I created some html5 banner ads in Animate. Two of the banners worked fine. For some reason, the 300x600 banner wouldn't work.
I tried recreating it many times, using the same method as the others, different methods, whatever I could think of, but for SOME REASON, the 00x600 banner would not sit properly once it had been uploaded.
Does anyone have ANY ideas why it could be? The picture shows it not aligning properly. Could it be an issues with spritesheets? If so, why did it work on the other banners ok, but not this one??

Image from iOS.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there one bitmap in that screenshot?

if so, what are its dimensions when viewed outside animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day,
It is a index_atlas_1.png and the dimensions are: 2048 × 2048.

No matter how I tried to export it (using spearate images for each frame, using spritesheets, using text within animate and not as part of an image, it still wouldnt display right once uploaded. Looked fine when I tested it, but when the client uploaded it, there were just always issues. Only with this banner ad though. None of the others set up the same way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit the image in ps and make it the size (by scaling/cropping etc) of the animate stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply kglad,
This is how animate exports the images/frames into one image.
all of these images were the exact size of the animate stage.

index_atlas_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that looks ok.  what happens when you test or publish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's weird. When I test it, it looks fine. When the client uploads it, it looks wrong. 
Is there something I am missing? Something I could have overlooked or and ideas at all? I recreated this thing about 7 times - happened everytime - just with the 300 x 600 - not with any of the other ones!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where's it being uploaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines