Highlighted

HTML5 banner with embedded chatbot?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm not a coder at all. I traditionally build my HTML5 banner ads in Google Web Designer.

I've been asked to create a series of banners that have an integrated Chatbot.

In Adobe animate, is there a way to integrate an external chatbot into the banner, or is going to need someone with coding skills to do?

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTML5 banner with embedded chatbot?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm not a coder at all. I traditionally build my HTML5 banner ads in Google Web Designer.

I've been asked to create a series of banners that have an integrated Chatbot.

In Adobe animate, is there a way to integrate an external chatbot into the banner, or is going to need someone with coding skills to do?

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't anything within Adobe Animate itself, as far as I know, that will allow you to easily integrate a chatbot into a banner. I am hoping that the other experts here have a better idea or workaround solution for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0