• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html5 banners playing back slowly in google studio

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed recently that html5 ad's created with adobe CC ( latest version ) are not playing back at the correct speed once uploaded to googles doubleclick studio. 

I've tested multiple files with same result.

I just created a simple file with a loop action at 10 seconds and a keyframe at each second with a number. The 10 second animation plays back perfectly when previewed locally, but when uploaded to DC studio the 10 second animation now takes 17 seconds.

I was only alerted to this by captify recently who reported some ad's being over 30 seconds. When I checked the animate CC files they should of only been 20seconds total.

I usually use 60fps, but have also tested 30fps with same results. Very slow playback when uploaded to doubleclick studio.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded adobe animate 2020 ver 20.0.3 and released a lot of problems for me ....
Then, i returned to adobe animate 2020 ver 20.0.2
Problems are solved automatically....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines