Highlighted

html5 canvas movie will not play when Bitmaps are present on timelne

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Animate cc 2020 to create interactive animations in html5 canvas format. If I create a simple animation by drawing objects on teh screen the movie plays back perfectly. But then I add a movie clip or text or graphic from the library and the movie just shows a blank stage when I try to test it or play it in a browser. If I remove the symbol from teh timeline it plays perfectly. I am desparate for help as I have several projects to do before the end of the year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

html5 canvas movie will not play when Bitmaps are present on timelne

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Animate cc 2020 to create interactive animations in html5 canvas format. If I create a simple animation by drawing objects on teh screen the movie plays back perfectly. But then I add a movie clip or text or graphic from the library and the movie just shows a blank stage when I try to test it or play it in a browser. If I remove the symbol from teh timeline it plays perfectly. I am desparate for help as I have several projects to do before the end of the year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Do you have a sample FLA for us to take a look at?

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
ClayUUID LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the error messages that appear in your browser's developer console are...?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0