Highlighted

HTML5 Canvas not responsive on Android phone

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an animation that plays correctly and views correctly on a desktop screen. It was published via Animate 2019 with the "Make responsive" box checked. Although I did not select "Scale to fill visible area" because it created viewing problems. The screen resizes correctly on the desktop monitor, however; when viewed on my Galaxy Note 5 phone it does not scale properly. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTML5 Canvas not responsive on Android phone

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an animation that plays correctly and views correctly on a desktop screen. It was published via Animate 2019 with the "Make responsive" box checked. Although I did not select "Scale to fill visible area" because it created viewing problems. The screen resizes correctly on the desktop monitor, however; when viewed on my Galaxy Note 5 phone it does not scale properly. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible to share the URL here for us to test?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 0