Html5 canvas works in Firefox but not chrome

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am converting my Flash ac3 file to html5 canvas.

When I test the file locally it works great.

When I publish the file and upload it to the web it doesn't work properly in Chrome. The images are all displayed on top of each other and some are missing.

When I try the file in Firefox, it works perfect.

Is there some kind of issue with the latest version of Chrome and files created with Animate (html5 canvas) My version of chrome is, (version 86.0.4240.183 64bit

I am dead in the water if this doesn't work with chrome!

Please help.

TY in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's more like a user error than a chrome problem.

open the problematic web page in chrome and then check the developer's console for errors. (hint: save your fla to a new folder and publish to that default folder. everything in the default publish folder except the fla  needs to be uploaded.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Animate 2021 and reintstslled it. Seems to be working fine now. Thank you>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. But in this case it appears to be a bug when publishing a document.
My movie is working okay now. I changed nothing in the document. I just republisned it then uploaded it again. Not it work. perfectly. This has since happened 3 different times. Some times it works. Some times it doesn't. All I do is republish the document and it starts working. I chaange nothing in the fla file. I just republish the file and it just starts working.
🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kglad LATEST
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you need to clear your cache.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines