• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 didn't work after being exported but it worked when tested in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for looking into this.

I've used Adobe Animate 2019 to create a HTML5 Canvas Document which consists of a button that will display an animation when the button is being clicked on.

When I tested this project in Adobe Animate 2019 by clicking "Control" then "Test", my HTML5 works perfectly on the Google Chrome browser.

However, when I exported this project as HTML5. The output didn't work perfectly. The clickable button couldn't be clicked and thus the associated animation didn't appear.

May I know how to solve this and what additional info do you need to address this issue?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

did you upload your files to a server?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you mean you publish your html5, not export- correct?

if no, publish it.

if yes, save your fla to a new directory and publish to that directory.  all the files in that new directory need to be uploaded (except the fla).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the reply.

I've tried what you mentioned but the HTML5 still didn't display properly when published

Do you mind helping me to take a look at the project via this link Project_zero_Scene1.fla - Google Drive

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you upload your files to a server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear kglad,

I just uploaded to Netlify via this link Project_zero_Scene1 and it works

Thank you very much.

Does this mean that the HTML5 that I've exported from Adobe Animate is actually working? The issue is that Google Chrome stopped it from loading with the full functionality until I upload onto a server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

yes, there are security issues when you tried to use chrome to display content on your computer.  no one else will have that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is normal, because Chrome's excessively paranoid security model significantly locks down what pages running from the local file system can do. You don't see these problem when testing from Animate because it launches the page in a local web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the reply.

Do you have any suggestion to make the HTML5 play properly

I'm asking this because I'm trying to insert this HTML5 into InDesign via in5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ClayUUID,

I've uploaded onto Netlify Project_zero_Scene1 and it works.

I'm quite surprise that Google Chrome doesn't allow me to test the file properly due to security reason.

Is there a way around it to test the HTML5 properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem when publish the file and click on the html it's doesn't work in my browser. Is there a way to test it, so I know it's working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, is there a way to solve or bypass these browser locks? If not then, how is it possible to run the exported html page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bro, Sorry for just awnser now,  i'm new to Adobe Animate, just trying animate an logo to put into a client website, and i have the same issue when export. But after @ClayUUID  explain to put into a server, i just tested it into my folder XAMPP HTDOCS where i put all my Website projets and works fine... Just try that 🙂  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines