• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 just not working properly - fonts replaced, animation not running, etc.

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently moved from an old Windows 7 system to a new, up-to-date Windows 10 system. The OS is now current, drivers are now current, and my Adobe apps are now current.

And ... I can't get HTML5 output to work properly. Often, the animation simply won't play. The fonts are swapped out at random. Or it plays locally but not from the server (or the other way 'round.) Etc.

I can open a file I created a month ago on my old system, publish new HTML5, and the new files won't work. When I test them, nothing happens. No animation plays. Or it does play but half of the fonts have been replaced. Or it works once and then, after making a minor revision to the FLA, it stops working.

I don't even know where to start looking. Is it possible I've got a switch set wrong somewhere? Or ... ?

My client wants to revise a series of ads made a couple of months back and I can no longer publish working files. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Hi Mark, Thanks for providing details.

This issue with the font has been addressed in the latest update (20.5.1 #31044) that is pushed live today. Please update your version of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix - let me know if you still face any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anything's possible.  first try setting the animate preferences (bottom at, https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html)

if that fails, reinstall:

uninstall cc animate including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. To help us reproduce and investigate further, could you please share the FLA file with which you are facing this ?

Also I hope you are trying this with the latest version of Animate (20.5 version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a file that gives me problems. It will consistently mis-render text.

Within the FLA, everything is in the same font (Aracne). 

Within the FLAWithin the FLA

When published, however, some text is rendered in the wrong font:

HT5.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark, Thanks for providing details.

This issue with the font has been addressed in the latest update (20.5.1 #31044) that is pushed live today. Please update your version of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix - let me know if you still face any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I'll certainly let you know if this or related problems persist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines