• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 publish displays blank screen or missing parts

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I trained the staff of an ad agency to convince them of making Animate projects, and run into this problem, without a solution:

Several parts of an MC animation just didn't display after test or publish, as the wings of a bird. After restart it was ok one time.

On my computer I could not test or publish anymore, it was just blank.

Very embarassing!

Actually unbelievable.

I don't understand why Adobe adds more and more features to Animate, without testing and debugging the recent ones sufficiently. I don't need one more paint tool but a reliable software to realize projects. I hope that Animate will be a success story as Flash before, and try hard to convince people of it....but is too hard that way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Hi.

I'm sorry about that.

I think this issue has been fixed in today's release. Please update and tell us if it works now.

Adobe Animate 19.2 is now live!

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm sorry about that.

I think this issue has been fixed in today's release. Please update and tell us if it works now.

Adobe Animate 19.2 is now live!

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am a college instructor and when testing I am also getting a blank screen.  This happens in three browsers and in both Animate 2019 and 2020.  I have endlessly tinkered with the Publish settings and would love to find a solution.

This issue makes grading class projects very difficult and it is very frustrating for the students.

Thanks.

Deborah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem in Animate 20.0.2. Since there is no other way to test an HTML5 Canvas animation other than in a browser, are there any workarounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what was fixed a year ago that solved the original problem here, but in general, doing a test movie from inside Animate should would, unless there are script errors. Use the normal browser developer tools to work out what the error is.

Once it is working ok as a test from Animate, the next problem may be that you test the HTML from your destop. If that fails there is a good chance there is a security related issue. Are you able to upload the files to a server somewhere?

Depending on your operating system, you could set up a local server, in much the same way that Animate does when you are doing a test movie.

If you like, you could upload a small FLA that can easily show the problem, and we can then try to adjust it to work for local testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Colin, I will check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Setting up a local server did not help.

Can you be more specific about 'security issues' and how to change the settings?

I have spent way too many hours on this.  Some of the students files work, some don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines