• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Texture Export Not Working

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When publishing my HTML5 Canvas project, no texture assets are being generated, despite having selected many symbols in the publish settings. A few random native bitmaps end up in a sprite sheet, but none of the vector is converted to a texture. Any ideas as to why my symbols aren't being cached into a texture map? Yes I have the texture option selected and have set the parameters too. Thanks.

TOPICS
Other , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried opening the project in an older version of Animate, but the problem still persists. It's like the texture export option is being ignored, and it just defaults to spritesheets for some reason. None of the vector based symbols are being converted into texture bitmaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe3.jpg

This feature is not working. I have tried different files, but no vector based symbols are being converted and exported to the images folder. Someone please help, I can't finish my project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a lengthy talk with Adobe support, it appears that this is an old bug that has crawled back into the latest builds. I will leave this as 'unsolved' until it is patched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines