Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huge jumping across the canvas in Animate CC Version 20.0.1

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Seems like a few people are having this particular problem. Mine is with the latest version of Adobe Animate CC.

When I attempt to draw, the line that I want to make does a huge straight jump beyond the bottom of my canvas, instead of following my pen like it should. It's like I am using the line tool. This happens even if the pressure sensitivy is on or off. 

The only time when it does work is when I activate "Game Mode" in my driver settings. That enables me to draw solid lines perfectly but not pressure lines (as Game Mode apparently does not allow pressure).

I've tried several things to resolve this including a reinstallation of Animate CC (to the latest version) and my driver.

Making the tablet monitor my main display does not fix the solution, just repeats the problem except the lines are diagonal.

I've calibrated my monitor several times as well but the problem is still not solved. And there appear to be no articles on enabling pressure in Game Mode. 

Using:

-Adobe Animate CC Version 20.0.1

-Huion Kamvas 20 Graphics Tablet Monitor

Monitor is connected to a laptop, which is my primary computer. Scale on both screens is at 100%.

Are there any other possible solutions I can try?

TOPICS
Error , Product issue , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, can you check this issue after uninstalling Wintab Driver from Add or Remove programs from you PC?

Let us know. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines