• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't drag one specific object from illustrator to animate, other objects drag across fine

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is an animate issue or illustrator issue but basically, a while ago I drew a train in illustrator, and yesterday I made some adjustments (changed the doors). The train that I originally drew I can copy across to animate n problem, but the copy of it that I made the changes to doesn't. When I try to copy it over it says its copied it over but nothing is actually there. If I copy it across with the new doors then only the doors actually copy across. If I release the live paint on the train then I can get it to copy across. Why is this happening and how do I fix it, I don't want to remake the train. (I have tried closing and opening illustrator and animate and have restarted my computer)

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

I fixed it! The train was pretty long so I made it a bit smaller and I could copy it across. Not really sure why this worked since I just made it bigger in animate afterwards but it works so all's good

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*no problem

And it doesn't work whether I try to drag or copy and paste the train in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it! The train was pretty long so I made it a bit smaller and I could copy it across. Not really sure why this worked since I just made it bigger in animate afterwards but it works so all's good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines