Highlighted

I can't select pen pressure for paint brushes

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got an XP-pen drawing tablet with windows 10 and immediately got back into animate cc but when I select the brush tool there was no option for pen pressure, I searched the properties bar and the tools bar and couldn't find it anywhere, it was there when I used my Wacom tablet with windows 8 but for some reason isn't working here, I saw somewhere that I just can't use it because of the tablet I'm using but I want to know why.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't select pen pressure for paint brushes

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got an XP-pen drawing tablet with windows 10 and immediately got back into animate cc but when I select the brush tool there was no option for pen pressure, I searched the properties bar and the tools bar and couldn't find it anywhere, it was there when I used my Wacom tablet with windows 8 but for some reason isn't working here, I saw somewhere that I just can't use it because of the tablet I'm using but I want to know why.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0
Guide ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose Windows Ink as your input API 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/surface-device-wintab-pen-error/td-p/11223145?page=1

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0