• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cant import my audio

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to import the audio it only apears on one frame and when i reapet that process on about 15 frames the music dosent play, plase help im doing a animation for a due date and this is really frustrateing especially since my aScreenshot (44).pngudio has been working fine.

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you want to import to a timeline layer, import and then add frame (not keyframes) to that layer (for sounds that have sync property of stream).  for event sounds, you don't need to extend that timeline layer.

whether sync is set to stream or event, if the timeline loops (the sound will loop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this, thats why i find it strange that even tho my sync is stream the music dosent get layout i even tried seeting it to event and it still didnt work even tho i added frames the only way it did work was by usingbthe start sync but that isnt very efficent for the animation im doing rn. Ive used music multiple times in the past so im really confused why this is happening 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrually something that just happened is as soon as i atrted adding keyframes the music started playing why is adobe working backwards all of a suddenScreenshot (45).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you knew all that why did you add keyframes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because i was just trying anything to get the audio to work i didnt expect it to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if following the suggestion in my first message doesn't solve the problem, you're using an unsupported sound.

from https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/using-sounds.html:

"Animate can import either 8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11, 22, or 44 kHz. Sounds recorded in formats that are not multiples of 11 kHz (such as 8, 32, or 96 kHz) are resampled when imported into Animate. Animate can convert sounds to lower sample rates on export."

with problematic sounds i just open in audition and resave with a supported sample rate.  that's always solved the problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah, but im pretty sure its not a unsupported sound because doing it with my other sounds produces the same probelm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines